Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Introducing the Killgore's


I thought I would take time to introduce the Killgore Crew. I am Emily, 30, my daughter, Addison will be 9 next month, Allen, 30, and his son, Kade, 14 months.  We got married May 31, 2011 after meeting on match.com. He doesn't like telling anyone how we met, but I don't care, because our lives would have never crossed paths otherwise.  I am from Arkansas and moved to Louisiana in May.  We have both been through previous marriages and when I met him I knew he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I have always wanted to start a blog, but never had the patience and time to start one, but now that I have this wonderful new life, I HAVE to share it with the world!  I have another blog, Polish Fiend, but just started it and will probably do more on blogger. I am a beginner in the world of blogging, and any tips or advice would be taken graciously:) So...game on, Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment