Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Picture (im)Perfect


Here is the awesome Christmas card I had picked out from Shutterfly, but unfortunately we didn't get our pictures disk in time to order and receive them before it would have been too late.  However, in the spirit of things I decided to post it to FB and just tagged all my friends and family I was going to send the actual card to.  It wasn't exactly what I was wanting, but got lots of responses and it was FREE!  I won't do it again, but instead just get our pictures done earlier so I can order them without having to pay $60 for shipping. I LOVE Shutterfly and order all my stuff from them!! They can be a bit high, but I get coupons, plus they always have some kind of free shipping code (on regular shipping) or something listed on the website and can you can get anywhere from $10 to $80 off (depending on how much you are spending).

No comments:

Post a Comment